This Top 100 practice has experienced significant organic growth in recent years; they now have several offices throughout the South West and in London. The firm has experienced 40% growth since 2012; this has provided a platform for the firm to build on its commercial focus, they have several specialist areas providing expertise to add real value to their client's matters. They have a much more relaxed culture unlike other firms of similar size; fee earners enjoy more in the way of work-life balance, you will that staff are very heavily invested in. There is a clear career road-map to be able to clearly see how to progress.
The firm is seeking to hire a new Agriculture Solicitor for their flourishing Southampton office.
In its strategic positioning for growth in a changing legal market, the firm has continued to develop its work in sectors. This is perfectly illustrated by its highly experienced and industry-renowned agriculture team which has been providing specialist advice to those involved in farming and rural affairs for more than a century. The firm which has the largest specialist agricultural team of any law firm in the UK, has very strong connections with many parts of the agricultural sector and is on the NFU's legal panel for seven counties.
- The firm is looking for an Agriculture Solicitor with between NQ - 4 years PQE
- Property experience is essential, whether post qualification or within a training seat. An agricultural background is not essential, although it is a major benefit
- You should have good Planning and organising
- This role comes with excellent prospects to join a growing team
- Salary is up to £55k, plus an exceptional benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for an Agriculture Solicitor to join this market-leading Top 100 firm in the Southampton office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.