Commercial Property Solicitor (3-5 years PQE)
Fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor in a top 200 firms thriving Commercial Property department.
This stand-out, genuinely friendly top 200 firm, has seen exponential growth of late. The company has grown around 25% over the last 12 months and are now just 1 year away from their 200th birthday. This heritage brings some prestige to the firm but coupled with their high levels of excellence, this gives them an unrivaled reputation in the area. They are a fantastically progressive firm and they truly value their staff. They have a great culture which truly makes the workplace a great place to be.
This firm is seeking to recruit a new Commercial Property Solicitor into their Southampton office.
The Commercial Property department deals with a very good quality of work and they focus on delivering great service and adding real value to client's transactions. They have clients that have been working with them well into their 3rd generation, which shows us how consistent and high quality their work is.
The firm, of course, has an expectation of success, however, they are relaxed in their culture with everyone on first name basis with one another.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a successful Commercial Property Solicitor to join an established, yet growing Legal 500 firm.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE
- You will have general commercial property experience
- You should have experience in complex Landlord and Tenant matters and an understanding of Landlord & Tenant legislation
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage own caseload with minimal supervision
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your establishment within the area and there is an excellent benefits package.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading organisation in a busy department in their Southampton branch.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.