Solicitor - Tax & Estate Planning
1 day left
- Contract type
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a leading, top 200 firm to specialise in Tax & Estate Planning. Have you hit a glass ceiling and want to join a seriously exciting firm that has grown 25% in just 12 months?
This genuinely friendly top 200 firm, has seen exponential growth of late. The company has grown around 25% over the last 12 months and are now just 1 year away from their 200th birthday. This heritage brings some prestige to the firm but coupled with their high levels of excellence, this gives them an unrivalled reputation in the area. They are a fantastically progressive firm and they truly value their staff. They have a great culture which truly makes the workplace a great place to be. The culture is relaxed, with all levels of employee on first name basis with one another and the company is full of success stories.
This firm is seeking to recruit a new Tax & Estate Planning Specialist, Private Client Solicitor into their Southampton office.
The Tax & Estate Planning team deals with some fantastic quality of work, but it is complex private client work and the firm is so highly rated for its tax and trusts practice. They are a leading team in the area and have a strong reputation to maintain.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a successful Private Client Solicitor to join an established, yet growing Legal 500 firm.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 5 years PQE.
- You will be STEP qualified
- expertise in inheritance tax planning and compliance;
- a good understanding of capital gains tax, stamp duties and income tax;
- expertise in trust law;
- a commercial approach to problem solving for clients;
- a thorough understanding of the law relating to Wills;
- a good understanding of the law relating to Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- excellent drafting skills
- a willingness to accept new challenges and develop personally.
- Provide major contributions to, and delivery of, the department's development plan and be key players in its future growth;
- Have the drive and ambition to maintain the department's outstanding reputation.
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your establishment within the area and there is an excellent benefits package.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Solicitor to join a leading organisation in a busy department in their Southampton branch.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Solicitor - Tax & Estate Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly