Solicitor - Private Client
Are you a Private Client Solicitor and looking to hone your expertise with an exceptionally well regarded, top 100 firm?
This Top 100 practice are forward-thinking, collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial. It has experienced significant organic growth in recent years; they now have several offices throughout the South West and also in London. The firm has experienced 40% growth since 2012; this has provided a platform for the firm to build on its commercial focus, they have several specialist areas providing expertise to add real value to their client's matters. They have a much more relaxed culture unlike other firms of similar size; fee earners enjoy more in the way of work-life balance, you will that staff are very heavily invested in, with over 50 internal training courses, mentoring, personal and strategic growth. There is a clear career roadmap to be able to clearly see how to progress.
This firm are looking for a NQ - 3 year PQE Private Client Solicitor to join a successful team in Southampton, Hampshire.
The private client team has expertise in high end tax and wealth planning, asset management and investment issues. The residential property team works with bespoke and high value purchases and sales, letting and funding, refinancing and transfer of equity. The family team has extensive experience in all areas of relationship issues including those that arise from families in business.
They are now looking to appoint a NQ Solicitor into their Private Client team based in Southampton. This is a permanent, full-time role, offering excellent benefits and opportunity to develop with a growing team, therefore great opportunity to make your mark and to progress swiftly up the career ladder!
The ideal candidate:
- You will be an experienced Private Client Solcitor up to 3 years PQE; OR Newly qualified and hoping to get into Private Client law.
- If NQ; experience in your training contract of Succession and tax
- Good analytical and research skills; thinks laterally in relation to solving legal problems; Understands information and processes without the need for supervision;
- Consider tasks with meaning and be able to challenge appropriately.
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- This role comes with very good prospects for progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE and there are excellent benefits
This is a seriously exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this fantastic firm based in Southampton.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.