Private Client Fee Earner
Are you looking to work for the leading firm in the area? Recognised by the Legal 500 and award winning, they're a brilliant employer, one that nurtures their staff. Interested?
This firm has an exciting offering, giving you plenty of opportunity to work on high-quality legal matters, within a friendly and supportive firm that has ambitious growth plans. They focus on growth and their modern attitudes mean they are always looking for the very best people, committed to giving exceptional service to our clients. You'll be part of a friendly and dynamic firm where there are plenty of opportunities to develop your career. Your legal skills are crucial, but so too is your approach to our clients so an engaging and friendly personality is desirable.
The culture at the firm is one of continuous growth and development, not only in terms of the expertise and the services they offer, but also in their engagement with the local community. They strive to remain the leading law firm in the area, offering only the highest quality of legal expertise and exceptional client care to every person that requires our services. The firm understands that this can only be achieved by putting our clients and our community and the centre of our thinking, as well as their staff.
They are looking for a Private Client Fee Earner to join their office in Basingstoke, North Hampshire
You will join a thriving team of two fee earners and full time legal secretarial support. The candidate would work alongside other team members within the department so a good team player would be desirable!
The vacancy is for a fee earner who would report directly to the head of department.
The firm is a well-established and reputable, Lexcel accredited firm with prestigious modern offices.
The firm has a strong client base with a substantial amount of work coming in from repeat clients, client, and other department referrals.
Duties will include:
- Front line fee earning
- Wills and powers of attorney, administration of estates, trust creation and on-going advice, Court of Protection work
- Giving hands on proactive advice to clients
- A NQ - 5 years PQE Solicitor. NQ's must have had Wills/Probate experience in their training contract.
- Ability to work in a team environment, contribute to service provided, and maintain the high reputation of Phillips in this area
- Ability to take instructions and progress work promptly and efficiently, to a high standard with supervision when or if required
- Be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Proactive not reactive attitude
- Ability to use all Microsoft applications, especially Word and Outlook and Excel as required
- Must provide evidence of CPD and any claims record (Professional Indemnity Insurance reported)
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation