Solicitor - Private Client
Are you a 5+ years PQE Private Client Solicitor, interested in an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Legal 500 firm on the South Coast?
This top firm has recently had a successful merger with another leading firm, meaning there is an incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of a bigger picture. They are an already large and innovative firm based in the South of England with a network of successful people. They provide services to individual clients, entrepreneurs, SMEs and corporate organisations across a range of matters.
They have a very good reputation built from their client service. Now, at this time of expansion there is a brilliant chance to join a firm that values their staff and really encourages development of their staff and progression from within. The offices are in line with the branding and ethos, they are modern and open plan so that everyone is able to work as a team as there is such a friendly culture at the firm, this is really important to them.
They are looking for a Private Client Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE to join their office in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
This firms' lawyers help people from all walks of life in creating wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney and in administering deceased estates. We aim to get to know our clients so that we can develop solutions which faithfully mirror their wishes, evolve with their lives and protect their beneficiaries. Our older and bereaved clients and their families appreciate the experience we have in understanding their sensitivities when dealing with their personal and financial affairs and estates. The team are recognised by independent directories, such as the Legal 500.
- A Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 5 + years PQE
- You will have experience of drafting wills, declarations of trust, Lasting Powers of Attorney, applying for probate and administrations of estate, and tax planning, as well as business development and securing new business.
- You will be able to competently deal with client matters relating to the departmental specialism and to develop additional skills and expertise in specific areas to complement the work of the team.
- You will have a good grounding in private client work
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- This role comes with VERY good prospects
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your level of PQE, this an excellent benefits package
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a very busy firm with a fantastic reputation in the area.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.