Solicitor - Real Estate
- Contract type
This Top 100 firm is a leading UK law firm which provides high quality legal advice for both businesses and individuals. They have experienced significant growth in the last 24 months with the hire of several Partners.
They have many offices nationally and a growing international presence. They have a different culture compared to that of most similar sized practices; they have a much more relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture.
Staff value more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive, their learning and development program is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards. They are a cohesive, inclusive, and entrepreneurial organisation.
The firm is seeking to hire a new Real Estate Associate Solicitor into the Basingstoke, Hampshire office.
You will work on a variety of Real Estate matters, including landlord and tenant matters, smaller sales/acquisitions, investment portfolio acquisitions, estate management, commercial leases, property finance and development and support for corporate transactions. You will act for a range of industries including higher and further education, housing development, hotel operations, student accommodation and care home development and technology, energy, retail and charity sectors.
- You will be an experienced Real Estate Lawyer with 3 to 7 years PQE
- You will receive excellent training and supervision
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting client relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Be experienced in using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Competitive salary that is negotiable depending on experience with an excellent benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity for a varied role for a Real Estate Solicitor in a Legal 500 firm in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.