Construction Solicitor +4yrs PQE
Our client in Cardiff is looking for an experienced (4 yrs+ PQE) Construction lawyer to deal with both contentious and some non-contentious matters in a leading specialist team handling good quality work on behalf of developers, contractors, employers, consultants and funders.
The Construction team (based in Cardiff) is young and dynamic and one of the leading Construction law teams in Wales. Previous dispute resolution experience is essential.
The vacancy has come about as a result of an increase in major instructions from the firm's established client base. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful candidate can expect to work on:
· High value work in relation to process plant;
· IChem E, NEC, JCT contracts.
In terms of candidate fit, we are looking for:
· A technically excellent lawyer (A safe pair of hands);
· A reliable and adaptable team player;
· The ability to work with minimal supervision;
· Experience of high value litigation work.
Contact Daniel Mason at TSR LEGAL 02920 388100 or email Daniel@tsrlegal.co.uk for a confidential discussion.