Private Client Solicitor OR Legal Executive
5 days left
- Contract type
A highly regarded law firm practice are seeking to expand their already high achieving Private Client department by adding an experienced Private Client Solicitor OR Legal Executive to their team.
As they have recently had an influx of High Net Worth Clients, they would require a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to be able to hit the ground running and take on a challenging caseload of will drafting, lasting powers of attorney, applying for grants of probate, administering estates. Due to their highly reputable standing within the legal sector, they are able to offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks and benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have over 2 years qualified experience dealing with Private Client matters
- Must have experience dealing with Wills, LPA, applying for grants of probate, administering estates
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Ability to perform business development and marketing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
Alongside fee-earning responsibilities you will also be responsible for assisting our Private Client department head and have experience in generating new leads.
This is an exciting opportunity which will offer stimulating work in a supportive and friendly environment.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal
Apply for Private Client Solicitor OR Legal Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly