Lawyer - Banking
5 days left
- Contract type
Are you looking to join a thriving team within a Top 150 Law Firm that has great heritage (150 years) and can offer you a step up in your career? Look no further.
This firm is a leading law firm in the South of England and provides a range of services to both businesses and individuals. They have a network of offices across Southampton, Salisbury, Poole, Winchester and London.
For a regional firm, they tend to deal with work that you might usually associate with firms in the City and clients include some big names.
The firm is a true advocate of a friendly culture. They have a relaxed approach, though of course all work very hard. They are good at giving back to the employee with downtime and other 'give backs' including dress down Fridays, free fruit on a given day as well as cake bakes which they'll do for charity and one another. It's a very friendly and open environment where everyone is valued from support staff to Partner level.
They are seeking a Banking Lawyer (5+ years PQE with NO UPPER LIMMIT) for their office in Southampton, Hampshire.
This will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer looking for the next step in their career.
- A a Banking Lawyer (5+ years PQE)
- This role comes with excellent prospects
- Experience of dealing with Developers of Housing Associations will be to advantage, but is not essential
- You should have a good technical knowledge
- It is essential that you have strong communication skills and the ability to build solid client relationships.
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE & exceptional benefits package
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation
Apply for Lawyer - Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly