Employment Solicitor or Consultant
7 days left
- Contract type
My award winning legal Client is now seeking an Employment Solicitor or Consultant to join the team.
- Managing your own caseload of various type of employment disputes, ranging from unfair dismissal to discrimination and whistle-blowing claims;
- Providing advice on employment law issues;
- Undertaking advocacy at the Employment Tribunals in relation to hearings and short trials;
- Advising on settlement agreements;
- Building the employment litigation department;
- Progressing cases in a timely and cost-effective manner;
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationships, both with clients and other commercial contacts.
- Ideally be a fully-qualified solicitor (2+ PQE desirable), although other qualifications (i.e. CILEX and CLC) will also be considered;
- Have excellent levels of communication, both written and verbal;
- Have a good level of advocacy skills;
- Have good IT skills and experience of using a cloud-based case management system.
In return, we offer challenging work in a friendly and supportive environment together with great opportunities for career development. Salary is based on level of experience.
Please note that applicants applying for this post should have Employment Law experience, which includes advocacy at Employment Tribunals
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment alongside opportunities for career development.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal
Apply for Employment Solicitor or Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly