Solicitor - Commercial Property
Are you a Commercial Property Lawyer looking to join one of the biggest and highly regarded firms? This firm is the 6th largest by lawyer headcount, globally. They are the 6th largest in the UK by revenue.
Through 70 offices in 39 countries, they are locally grounded, well connected, and completely familiar with the terrain. Their approach to service delivery is the same in all of their offices, based on a common training program and a shared understanding of what their clients value.
All of their lawyers are focused on providing quality advice and quality service.
They recruit, value and nurture top talent and through regular, independent evaluations. They identify opportunities to make improvements in their service and feed this back to their lawyers so to develop themselves further.
Working from their office in Bristol as part of the leading Commercial Real Estate practice group, which spans multiple offices, you will experience a wide range of Real Estate transactions, advising investors, developers and occupiers, as well as property related joint ventures, limited partnerships and unit trusts for both investment and development projects.
Our client-focussed approach means you would be working with a number of different colleagues, gaining exposure to a wide variety of transactions, rather than specialising in a particular aspect.
You will regularly deal with £multi-million transactions and act for some of the largest property owners and developers in the country.
You will advise on all aspects of Real Estate business including major retail, industrial, mixed use and office developments, property financing commercial landlord and tenant matters and, portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
- Be a qualified solicitor with 2+ years PQE (There is no upper limit to PQE and I very much urge the most experienced to apply)
- Have gained excellent, relevant experience from a recognised Real Estate department of a major or medium sized firm.
- Have relevant experience in dealing with transactions structured through corporate and offshore vehicles, although this is not essential.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in, and enthusiasm for, the commercial property industry.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Have the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
- Be commercially orientated with good business acumen and a commitment to innovation.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines.
You will receive a fantastic salary and benefits package in return.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented Commercial Property Lawyer in Bristol.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.