Corporate Solicitor 3+ PQE
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop yourself even further? This is a fantastic chance to work directly alongside the Head of Department at a specialist firm that can offer you very good prospects for the future.
They have been providing a comprehensive legal service for farmers and landowners for many years. Consequently, they have a deep understanding of the specific legal and tax considerations faced. Using that knowledge, they help clients create the best futures they can.
As well as agricultural specialisms they work with veterinary businesses which are unique and therefore specialist advice is essential in order to maximise the potential of each practice. They have extensive experience of advising veterinary practices on a national level at every stage of their development. They advise on a wide range of legal issues which any veterinary practice might face.
They are looking for a 3+ Year PQE Corporate Solicitor to join their office just outside of Bristol, Somerset.
You will be joining to work on an existing caseload. The work is coming in, in abundance. You will be working directly alongside the Head of Commercial & Employment sharing the caseload dealing with corporate law matters.
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor with at leastthree years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience, I would urge even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You should have a strong background in this area of law
- A meticulous eye for detail
- You should have a real passion for Corporate work, with excellent communication skills
- Salary is market rate and so dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Lawyer to work in a specialist firm with fantastic opportunities for the future.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!