In-House Divisional Legal Manager
In-House Divisional Legal Manager - Fast paced, professional but fun working environment. This top UK residential property provider can offer unparalleled exposure to top quality work. Call us now on 0121 454 1004.
JOB TITLE: In-House Divisional Legal Manager (Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 4+ years
LOCATION: Bury St Edmunds (Commutable from: Ipswich, Braintree, Norwich, Cambridge, Suffolk, Norfolk)
SALARY: £Excellent + car / car allowance + benefits
The Divisional Legal Manager will be required to manage the Divisional Legal Centre consisting of 12 people, ensuring the business has a professional, motivated team that realises its full potential and provides a high quality service. This will include;
- Liaising with the allocated Business Unit(s), keeping them up-dated with progression on Plot, part exchange and sale on transactions and progressing transaction as well as providing a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progress and completion of plot and part exchange transactions.
- Supporting, participating in and collaborating on projects and assignments allocated to the Legal Function from time to time
- Progress the requisite legal work to enable the completion of agreements for and adoption of infrastructure works to new developments, including Section 278, Section 104, Section 111 and Section 38 agreements.
- Provide pro-active and preventative legal advice whilst improving service levels to the Business Unit.
- Be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a proven track record of Property Law and residential estate conveyancing.
- Experience of dealing with housebuilders and associated legal issues relating to same
- Experienced enough to provide and lead an efficient, service led and cost effective plot conveyancing function that supports the Business Units, particularly in relation to its key operation of plot sales, including the provision of accurate reports and forecasts.
The role can be demanding and pressurised at times, particularly at year end therefore the incumbent will need to flexible, considerably personal and professional at all times, ensuring the legal team constantly deliver a first rate conveyancing service and excellent customer service
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact PASQUALE AGATIELLO at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email pasquale,firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of residential property solicitor vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitor's, Legal Executive's or Licensed Conveyancer's who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).