6 days left
- Contract type
Corporate Solicitor - This is a superb opportunity to join a leading law firm in their Bristol office. The corporate team require an experienced corporate solicitor to help with a constant flow of transactional and commercial work. Recent work-streams have included major company and business acquisitions and sales for household name clients, as well as joint ventures, finance, private equity investment and a variety of commercial and contract work.
The successful corporate solicitor will effectively manage their own caseload of commercial and corporate matters. They will be part of a friendly, close-knit and highly motivated group of people who believe in achieving client objectives and delivering a top quality service to our loyal clients. The corporate team are particularly strong in the food sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious corporate solicitor who is looking to further develop their career.
• Take responsibility for running transactions;
• Assisting senior colleagues on larger high value corporate transactions;
• Showing a sound understanding and technical knowledge of company law;
• Effective communication with clients and other members of the team;
• Involvement in marketing initiatives and attendance at networking events;
• Assist in training members of staff and contributing to the department's ‘know how’ systems.
Key skills/competencies required:
• Experience of running corporate transactions;
• Strong technical skills and knowledge, especially in document drafting;
• Ability to analyse complex legal problems and suggest effective solutions;
• Good legal research skills;
• Self sufficient whilst also having the necessary qualities to work as part of a team;
• Possess excellent problem solving, organisational and communication skills;
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets;
• Solicitor with several years of good Corporate experience.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly