Risk & Compliance Officer
A multi award-winning law firm has a fantastic opportunity for a Risk & Compliance specialist to join one of its offices in Leeds. The firm prides itself on its service and charitable work and you will be working in a friendly and supportive team with a great working environment.
- The role can either by part-time 4 days a week or a full-time role and is to work closely with the managing partner and assist in overseeing the firm's compliance with the SRA's regulatory requirements and other legal obligations such as anti-money laundering. A key element of the role is to ensure that the firm has systems and procedures in place to achieve compliance with the SRA's requirements and to ensure that everyone complies with these, providing training where needed.
- Involves being responsible for Business Continuity planning, managing the firm's Lexcel, Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Wills & Inheritance Quality Scheme accreditations, renewing practising certificates and handling general risk management at the firm to name a few areas.
Whilst this role will report into the managing partner, it will also involve working with the firm's COLP, COFA, MLRO, directors and the Senior Management Team.
- The firm requires someone who is hard-working and professional with excellent time-management skills and communication skills, both written and verbal and with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- You will be joining a firm with a genuine interest in their employees and a great team environment.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Free parking at the office.
- The chance to get involved in various charitable and fundraising events including dedicated dress down days.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Rachel Birkinshaw at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.