We have been instructed on an interesting new role for Commercial Solicitor with particular specialism within contracts, intellectual property and data protection, in either the firm's Leeds or Sheffield office.
Our client is an award-winning, Legal 500 firm in Yorkshire that offers a flexible environment and agile working and is seeking a confident, ambitious individual to help drive the department and the firm forward.
There is a strong base of commercial work to pick up, however the firm is looking for someone who has the appetite to develop this further with the opportunity of becoming a senior member within the firm.
- You will be part of a busy, established firm and will be responsible for working on the existing caseload as well as helping to bring in new work
- You will be heavily involved in business development, including networking with existing clients as well as working to expand the client base, giving you the chance to see your hard work grow the department
- You will be handling a mixed caseload of commercial matters, as well as intellectual property and data protection
- You will be working with a variety of clients, ranging from SMEs, OMBs to PLCs and national businesses within a variety of industries, such as creative and digital
- Our client is ideally looking for someone who has 4+ years PQE
- You should be willing to dive into an existing caseload as well as ready to network and win business
- You should be a confident and driven individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with both clients and colleagues
- You will be part of a well-resourced and supportive team with a friendly working environment
- It is an excellent opportunity to work on a diverse caseload with a varied client base
- Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible and agile working is on offer
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact Andrew Purdy at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil this role.