Legal PA – Real Estate
My client a Top 200 Law Firm are seeking a Legal PA to join their Real Estate Department on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a supportive Law Firm in the City.
- Undertaking electronic property searches and general admin duties such as faxing, scanning and photocopying.
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheet reports.
- Dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements and generating a large number of bills on a monthly basis.
- Managing diary appointments and making arrangements for meetings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Legal Secretary/PA experience within Real Estate
- Accuracy, sound organisational skills and flexibility are also required along with previous secretarial experience in a legal environment, ideally within property or commercial property.
- Experience of using and downloading documents from Land Registry Direct.
- Experience of Outlook for emails and diary management.
- Experience or willingness to assist with business development initiatives such as adding contacts to the firms data base, typing articles and creating power point presentations.
If you are available on short notice and interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.