Commercial Solicitor - Contract Position
Our client is a well know recognisable brand looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their highly regarded in-house legal team. This is a 6-month fixed term contract and will be based at the company HQ in Bury St Edmunds. Experience of dealing with GDPR / data protection matters would be a real bonus.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on a wide range of commercial contracts for the supply and / or sale of goods or services agreements including contracts relating (but not limited to) advertising, marketing and promotions
- Advising on GDPR implementation and taking lead legal responsibility for ensuring compliance with existing and future data protection laws.
- Assisting with and advise on all other legal matters relating to Group companies
- Providing support on projects and legal issues as and when required
- Providing general assistance to the General Counsel
Whilst the client can give no guarantees a this stage there is the possibility of an extension at the end of the contract and potentially an opportunity for this position to become permanent.
Our client envisages that candidates with 1+ years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.