A modern and dynamic Legal 500 law firm is seeking an Operations Manager to work with their busy Private Client team. This role is unique within the Firm and will see you working closely with one of the Partners undertaking a review of current processes and suggesting and implementing relevant changes to enable the department to grow and improve the Client's overall experience.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work proactively with Partner and Private Client team to help achieve business goals
- Review the Department's current processes and suggest changes and implement improvements where appropriate
- Look at future strategy plans and what changes can be made to make the department run more efficiently
- Support the department in building relationships with prospective and current clients and respond to all feedback
- Ensure the accurate capture of data, preparation of reports and report these back to the Partner
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Fee Earners within the Private Client department to continually deliver high quality customer service ensuring that Clients are always highly satisfied with the service provided
- Monitor and advise on individual Fee Earning performances and make and implement changes where appropriate
The position requires a driven, confident and enthusiastic approach to drive the relevant changes forward, but in a holistic manner that ensures the cooperation of the Private Client department as a whole.
Previous experience within a legal environment is not essential although may be beneficial. You should be commercially minded and be able to see opportunities to optimise the Private Client department and the Firm.
For further information please contact Christine Brannigan at Law Consultants
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly