Junior Private Client Solicitor
Junior Private Client Solicitor – Temporary/Locum Contract
Our client, a highly regarded, top city based law firm is currently looking for a Junior Private Client Solicitor on an on going, temporary basis. The position is to assist the department during a buoyant time whilst they look to secure someone on a permanent basis.
Our client is offering a very competitive hourly rate and should the role go well, may also have the opportunity of a permanent position, should that be of interest to you.
The ideal solicitor will possess:
- 1 years + experience within private client law
- Experience of advising on residence, domicile and the UK taxation of offshore structures
- English trust law, including drafting trusts and related documents
- Will drafting and succession law
- Preparation of simple tax returns for private individuals and trustees
If you possess the relevant experience and are currently seeking a new role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Adriana Patel or Charlie Cripps.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.