Clincal Negligence Solicitor
We are currently looking for dynamic, committed and highly driven Clinical Negligence Solicitor to work for a well known firm of solicitors in the Sheffield area.
Applicants must demonstrate extensive expertise in Clinical Negligence matters; public and privately funded.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Assisting with casework in Clinical Negligence Law
* Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
* Dealing with correspondence
* Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
* Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
* Ensuring compliance with file management.
* Supervision of trainees and paralegals
Key Skills Required: Essential requirements for this role:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Clinical Negligence Law.
The successful candidate must have: -
* A strong academic background with a Law degree
* Legal experience as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor
* Clear understanding and application of Clinical Negligence Law
* Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
* Experience in supervision
You will be a professional with a pro-active approach, have excellent client care skills and the ability to successfully market the company and generate new business.
It is a requirement that candidates must have a clean, valid Practising Certificate at the time of applying. For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today below.