Clincal Negligence Solicitor
We are currently looking for dynamic, committed and highly driven Clinical Negligence Solicitor to work for a well known firm of solicitors in the Sheffield area.
Applicants must demonstrate extensive expertise in Clinical Negligence matters; public and privately funded.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Assisting with casework in Clinical Negligence Law
* Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
* Dealing with correspondence
* Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
* Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
* Ensuring compliance with file management.
* Supervision of trainees and paralegals
Key Skills Required: Essential requirements for this role:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Clinical Negligence Law.
The successful candidate must have: -
* A strong academic background with a Law degree
* Legal experience as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor
* Clear understanding and application of Clinical Negligence Law
* Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
* Experience in supervision
You will be a professional with a pro-active approach, have excellent client care skills and the ability to successfully market the company and generate new business.
It is a requirement that candidates must have a clean, valid Practising Certificate at the time of applying. For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today below.
Apply for Clincal Negligence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly