Corporate Legal Counsel
Job Title: Corporate Legal Counsel
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (+ Good Package)
My client are a global organisation, consisting of various different business units within the Technology, Software and Education sectors. With their legal function currently in an exciting period of change, they have a number of vacancies in Manchester City Centre and the Corporate Legal Counsel will support the business through their aggressive growth strategy.
The chosen candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the lead on all corporate legal matters that affect the business.
- Strong focus on M&A work as the business expands into the Asian market predominantly.
- Flagging issues/queries to the Commercial Counsel and Company Secretary on a wide array of legal matters
- Supporting the ongoing compliance of statutory requirements for local and overseas legal entities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 2-3 years + PQE
- Strong experience in Corporate Law (Ideally having worked on private acquisitions)
- An understanding of Commercial Law and Company Secretarial responsibilities
If you'd be interested in discussing this position further, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and I'll be in touch to discuss further.
Please contact Tom Bagley, Recruitment Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.