Are you seeking an opportunity to deal with City work for a Top 200 firm, with both National and International companies, however based in a Central Reading location?
This leading regional Top 200 firm has a privileged reputation within the local market. With a prestigious heritage dating back over 100 years this firm produces outstanding work as well as building an outstanding base of quality clientele with a real focus on client care. Having recently been established as one of the UK's most successful full service regional law firms this firm even won the award for UK Regional Law Firm of the year a number of times.
This firm is known locally for its reputation for nurturing local legal talent which has resulted in an unprecedented staff retention rate allowing this practice to experience real growth in recent times. The firm now stands at over 200 members of staff.
You should have solid experience advising on/negotiating commercial contracts and be used to managing a busy caseload. Prior technology, software or licensing experience would be an advantage but our client is flexible and it is the core contractual skills, personal qualities and interest in technology that are critical.
- You will have at least 2 years PQE
- You will be advising on, and negotiating software licence, development and support agreements; and partner integration, revenue share and third party content/brand licence agreements
- You will be supporting bids for new business
- Supporting on Compliance and Governance matters.
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to join this growing, highly regarded, Top 200 firm based in the Reading office