6 days left
- Contract type
An illustrious City Law Firm with offices located globally providing a comprehensive range of services for business and individual clients.
* Taking initial instructions internally or externally, delegating where appropriate.
* Research, due diligence and information management.
* Drafting and reviewing documentation, demonstrating familiarity with precedents and market standards.
Client Relationship Management
* Taking a lead role in advising the client under appropriate supervision.
* Providing commercial and legal advice to the client
* Demonstrating thorough market knowledge to identify current trends and concerns in relevant industry sectors. Able to present ideas to the client to resolve current market issues and anticipate potential problems.
* Supervising team and demonstrating control (particularly of documentation) through effective delegation.
* Debriefing at the end of a matter or at other appropriate stages.
* Co-ordinating, coaching and monitoring the work of others to facilitate achievement of objectives.
* Effective organisation of documentation and project plans.
* Managing meetings effectively by setting clear objectives and agendas and encouraging participation from others.
* Networking with clients to capitalise on new business opportunities.
* Contributing to quality know-how and transaction bibles and their upkeep.
* Delivering practice specific training to develop junior associates.
* Coaching less experienced associates and trainees.
* Regularly giving and seeking clear performance feedback to/from others.
You will ideally have 2+ pqe in the technology, media and telecommunications field.
You will: -
* demonstrate expertise in data protection, outsourcing, commercial contracts and technology;
* possess a broad range of commercial telecommunications experience, ideally including international regulatory experience, and a keen interest in aspects of TMT law;
* draft and negotiate a wide range of documentation across several product areas, including outsourcing agreements, software licence and development agreements, network services arrangements and commercial satellite agreements;
* deliver advice on telecommunications regulatory issues.
Your Skills: -
* Able to maintain a polite and professional demeanour when dealing with clients;
* Networking skills;
* Organisational skills;
* Ability to communicate assertively when under pressure;
* Ability to influence using appropriate techniques.
Your Characteristics: -
* Innovative and practical;
* Team player;
* Commercially minded;
* Motivate others.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for TMT Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly