Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you seeking an opportunity to deal with City work for a Top 200 firm, with both National and International companies, however based in a Central Reading location?
This leading regional Top 200 firm has a privileged reputation within the local market. With a prestigious heritage dating back over 100 years this firm produces outstanding work as well as building an outstanding base of quality clientele with a real focus on client care. Having recently been established as one of the UK's most successful full service regional law firms this firm even won the award for UK Regional Law Firm of the year a number of times. This firm is known locally for its reputation for nurturing local legal talent which has resulted in an unprecedented staff retention rate allowing this practice to experience real growth in recent times. The firm now stands at over 200 members of staff.
The Team offers a full range of property services for a variety of clients across the Thames Valley and the South East. Work includes advising on general commercial property transactions, development, secured lending, planning, construction and residential conveyancing. The Team also supports the Firm's Corporate Team.Commercial property work undertaken includes freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, lease renewals and portfolio management for occupiers and landlords including clients such as Ericsson, Auto Trader, Computer Associates, DX PLC, Guardian News & Media, and Killik & Co Stockbrokers.
Experience/knowledge of some or all of the following is preferred:
- Acquisition & disposal of commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases and ancillary documents
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and transfers
- Secured lending
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor 0 - 5 years PQE
- You will have experience in the areas listed above
- You will deal with quality work, working alongside a strong team
- Based in Reading, Berkshire
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable dependant on level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading Top 200 firm based in the Reading, Berks office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!