Solicitor - Private Client
This top 20 firms Private Client team has a well-deserved reputation for delivering the highest quality legal advice and outstanding client service to individuals and their families. Whilst proud of their heritage which spans over two century's, they are innovative, dynamic and ambitious and now seek to strengthen their teams in Bristol.
This is a seriously exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor (4+ years PQE) interested in and wanting a real path to progression. Partnership, for the right person is certainly on the cards and if you are already a Partner, it may be that a lateral move is what you're looking for. Look no further!
This stand-out top 20 firm with a brilliant reputation are offering this fantastic opportunity to join an interesting part of their company. They advise a range of clients from FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, and charities to wealthy individuals. It is a full-service law firm with a focus on major sectors including: chemicals and manufacturing; energy and natural resources; financial institutions; insurance; private wealth; real estate; retail and consumer goods; and transport and infrastructure.
They are seeking a Private Client Solicitor (4+ years PQE) to join their busy team working from their office in Bristol, Somerset.
This firm is seeking to grow their team at mid and senior level to achieve two key objectives: succession planning and further growth.
As they look to the future, they know that we will need to support a number of established client relationships as some of our team move into new phases of their careers. As such, they're looking out for those who will be capable of sustaining and growing those existing relationships and who will thrive not only in delivering excellent legal advice, but doing so in a way which is compatible with their core values of integrity, professionalism, commercialism and common sense.
Similarly, their desire to grow means that those for whom those values are innate will find a warm and supportive atmosphere in which to take their own practices forward.
Working with the highest calibre clients, in a collaborative collegiate environment, this is a unique opportunity for the right person.
The firm employ just under 600 fee earners and around 130 Partners. There is a real route to progression here as they are a firm that prides itself on nurturing their employees and helping them grow and evolve with the firm.
You will be...
- A Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive with at least 4 years previous qualified experience (There is no upper limit and the firm are making Partner level hires, if that's already where you are in your career)
- The idea candidate would be from a large city or national practice, looking to further focus your career on the development of infrastructure projects BUT all backgrounds will be considered.
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will have excellent communication skills.
You will get…
- Fantastic benefits tailored to your wants and needs - you choose!
- A competitive salary
- The chance to work with the highest calibre clients, in a collaborative friendly environment
- A strong route to progression - the opportunity for Partnership is something that is always considered for the right people and it may be that's where you already are in your career, in which case they would consider a lateral move for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive to join this progressive top 20 firm in their Bristol office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.