An outstanding and top tier ranked firm which acts for an array of major name brands.
An IP litigation lawyer in the 2-4pqe range is now sought to join the firm's leading team.
What you will enjoy:
The opportunity to develop your experience of contentious IP further by working on copyright, design, trade mark, confidential information, patent and design cases, as well as licensing and other IP-related disputes, including:
- pre-action advisory work
- registry actions (oppositions and invalidity proceedings) at UKIPO and EUIPO
- infringement proceedings (IPEC and High Court)
- alternative dispute resolution (e.g. mediation)
- Company Names Tribunal cases
- anti-counterfeiting work including Customs/Trading Standards actions
- Domain name disputes
- Online take-down actions
- Co-ordinating foreign proceedings and liaising with overseas counsel
- Providing commercial law advice, drafting and advising on commercial contracts with an IP angle, including:
- Licence and collaboration agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- IP due diligence
While a science degree would be useful it is not essential for this role.
With outstanding academics and experience gained at a Magic, Silver Circle or equivalent or niche IP firm, you will be looking to enhance your IP experience by working for both UK and international companies.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for IP Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly