One of the leading commercial firms with a great reputation for quality of work and professionalism of service.
The ideal candidate would have NQ-2PQE in corporate matters.
- A range of transactions to include general mergers, disposals and acquisitions; MBO's; MBI's; private equity, investments and bank funded acquisitions; joint ventures and investment agreements; advising banks on acquisition and structured finance as well as secured lending transactions and corporate structuring
- Acting for a wide range of corporate clients such as large plc's, private equity houses, banks and other financial institutions as well as for private individuals
- Managing a large and varied caseload with a strong commercial approach
- Playing an active role in building the business; developing marketing initiatives and drawing on existing contacts
- Developing strong links with other teams in the Firm to encourage the cross-referral of work
- Organising your workload to ensure work is correctly prioritised
* NQ - 2PQE solicitor
* Broad corporate experience including corporate finance matters
* Good business development skills
* Comfortable and confident with clients
* Good academic background
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly