Conveyancing - Paralegal
Have you hit a glass ceiling in your current position in terms of progression? Are you seeking to join a firm that has substantially grown in the last 24 months, has one of the best names Nationally for high-quality Property work? This firm truly stands out in a crowded market.
This firm has offices Nationally, the London office is extremely impressive and has views overlooking the City and River Thames. They now stand at over 200 members of staff and have recently had some heavyweight Partners join the practice, further bolstering their already impressive client base. The firm has recently had a seamless merger with a well-respected practice. You will find a very collegiate culture, every Partner is on hand to develop, train and mentor all levels of staff. They have many homegrown Partners, the firm has an ethos of sharing rewards, hence them having a very open Equity Partnership model, all Partners are Equity and they have a way of working which ensures that the firm remains very profitable, they continue to invest in their infrastructure and are well-managed.
The firm are seeking a new Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their flourishing City of London office.
The Property department works with some of the largest, most well-known developers nationally. The role will involve working with a team of highly skilled Solicitors, you will deal with the sale of off-plan new builds for large developers. You will also assist with general high-quality Conveyancing and part-exchanges on behalf of major developers.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression including a training contract.
- You will be a Paralegal with at least 18 months experience of working in Conveyancing (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- Experience of dealing with new builds is of big advantage but is not essential.
- You should have excellent attention to detail
- The role will be based in Guildford, Surrey
- You will work on the highest quality work
- Your salary will be above market rate and dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join this National, growing, Legal 500 firm based in their City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.