Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, is seeking an interim Commercial Lawyer for an initial period of six months based in Cambridge.
The company has a large pharmaceutical network on an international level in which they work in partnership with leading companies to realise the potential of and develop market leading products and healthcare.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the international business development and sales team to provide legal advice and drive the business forward
- Review promotional and non-promotional materials in relation to compliance
- Provide advice on patent and IP related matters to the UK and European legal team
- Provide legal advice to the marketing and asset teams on all pharmaceutical, medical and brand matters
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong commercial/transactional skills
- Experience working with sales/marketing teams
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Be solutions focussed with a pragmatic and proactive approach to all matters
- Experience working in the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry is advantageous
This position is to start as soon as possible and therefore requires an individual to start on short notice.
If this role is of interest and your skills align with the above please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.