We are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Lawyer to join a great local authority. The Property Lawyer role will be based in Hampshire, providing good transport links.
The Property Lawyer role will involve picking up a mixed caseload of property law matters, such as;
- To support the Council in increasing income from land and Property investment and delivery of the "New Homes" programme, major projects and Council priorities
- Acquisition and disposal of land
- Residential and commercial land transactions
- Leases and general landlord and tenant work
- Deduction of titles
- Drafting the appropriate documents required for land transactions, contracts and agreements
The successful candidate for the Property Lawyer role will join a friendly and welcoming property team. Whilst public sector experience is ideal, we encourage candidates from a private practice background to apply.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Laura Hayward in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.