3 days left
- Contract type
PRINCIPAL LAWYER (GENERAL)
£44,057 to £45,967 per annum pro rata (including market supplement)
Up to 37 hours per week
Flexible working will be considered
An exciting career development opportunity has arisen in our busy friendly office.
We are looking for a highly motivated Solicitor experienced in litigation. You will be flexible and able to manage a varied and challenging caseload.
Knowledge and experience in planning law and managing a small team is desirable, however full training and development support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Closing date: Monday 30 April 2018 at 9.00 am
Interview date: Friday 11 May 2018
We offer in return:
- Up to 32 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service)
- Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Cycle to Work discount scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes and free health checks
- Training and Development Opportunities
Further information and an application form can be obtained from our website at https://www.arun.gov.uk/job-vacancies
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it
difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department,
who will assist you with your application