Partner Private Wealth
Wright Hassall LLP is a full service law firm with a well-respected 170-year history. We are experiencing a period of growth and require an ambitious Partner to join our busy Private Wealth team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role of Partner will focus primarily on pre-death work including wills and estate planning and the ideal candidate will need substantial technical experience within this area. In addition the overriding purpose of the role is to actively generate profitable revenue for the Firm through the delivery of an excellent client service, efficient regulatory working practices and effective supervision of more junior team members.
Other aspects of the role include:-
- Support the development and delivery of a business plan for the team/group by identifying actions to drive profitable growth.
- Secure profitable new clients through networking and cross selling opportunities, whilst simultaneously increasing the Firm’s profile.
- Create and deliver a pipeline to ensure a continual flow of profitable work for team members.
- Drive a culture of cross selling and support business development activities.
- Ensure clients receive accurate, up-to-date legal advice that takes account of their circumstances and represents “value for money”.
- Set clear objectives for direct reports, actively manage strong performance.
- Effective use of tools and opportunities (e.g. 1:1s) to maximise the strengths and skills of direct reports.
- Provide coaching and training for individuals to maximise talent development.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Lead by example and motivate individuals to be bold, ambitious and achieve success. Highly self-aware and able to adapt approach to secure strong outcomes.
- Have excellent networking and business development experience.
- Work closely with colleagues across the Firm to maximise their potential and provide support during periods of change.
- Have extensive technical ability.
- Ensure that the client is at the heart of all activities which generates a valued service outcome in a timely and cost effective manner. Actively supports the retention of existing clients.
- Have strong organisation skills & high levels of accuracy.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner at all levels, keeping stakeholders fully informed.
The successful person will be given guidance and support to develop their career within our Private Wealth team. For the role of Partner within Private Wealth offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Apply for Partner Private Wealth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly