Compliance Officer: FCA and Data Protection
Regulation in line with the FCA and Data protection is increasingly becoming more integral to companies in the modern world. New GDPR regulations are placing an even greater focus on the value of dedicated Compliance teams in companies.
Are you interested in working for one of the most recognised Banking Groups in the world? Are you experienced in and passionate about FCA and Data Protection regulation? We are looking for a dedicated Compliance Officer with a strong back ground in FCA regulations and Data Protection to join a busy compliance function in a Consumer Finance organisation that belongs to one of the largest financial groups in the world.
With a competitive salary of up to £34,000 and comprehensive benefits you will be receiving a brilliant and full package. The role has a great competitive rate and they are looking to match in development whatever you are willing to put into the business, in short the role has brilliant potential from the start.
The role will support the Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance, support will be given in: monitoring performance of policies, processes, and procedures to ensure efficiency. You will also ensure that compliance have adequate oversight of their 3rd party relationships by building a framework that effectively identifies areas of improvement that can be made with regard to customers. A large degree of focus will be on external and internal relationships, perfect for social people with a great work ethic and desire for organisation.
Your essential skills will include:
* Strong awareness of the UK regulatory framework, primarily: FCA rules and guidance in relation to Consumer Credit, Data Protection Act.
* Ability to analyse, evaluate and communicate issues.
* Experience of project management and delivery of proposals/ presentations to Senior Management
* Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
* Experience in oversight activities.
* Report writing and IT skills, ability to produce meaningful MI documents
* Good communication ability, especially with key stakeholders and Senior Management
* Good time management.
Please apply as Directed
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.