Real Estate Lawyer
This firm is one of the UK's leading national regional law practices turning over more than £70million last year and featuring in Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. This firm offers exposure to high quality work punching well above their weight and they are a leader in their field, home to over 170 Partners showing their willingness to promote from within. In terms of the areas of law they cover, they offer services to both the commercial and private clients across the entire legal spectrum.
The firm has a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections. They have over 150 partners and more than 800 members of staff in total. Their aim is to attract and retain the most talented people, and part of this is providing a great place to work. So, to support fairness and equality and to encourage a healthy work-life balance, they continually monitor and improve our benefits.
This firm has a highly regarded Real Estate Department which is going through a period of growth due to the success the firm has seen recently, as such, they are looking to recruit a Real Estate Lawyer to join the team based in Oxford.
- You will be a qualified and experienced Real Estate Lawyer 3 - 7 years PQE - this is a general Real Estate role
- Previous experience of Landlord & Tenant, Retail or Commercial Development work would be advantageous
- You will have a good grounding in Real Estate matters and be used to dealing with a wide range of work
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Lawyer 3 - 7 years PQE to join this firm during an exciting time in their office in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.