Private Client Solicitor
Are you seeking a Private Client Solicitor seeking an opportunity to build a department, levering off the back of contacts already in place?
This firm has a growing London presence and is a real dark horse with the quality of work that they deal with. Having expanded into London just 18 months ago they have already secured clientele away from some of the market leaders and are continuing to have an impact on the market. They offer a unique culture and much more in the way of work-life balance compared with other city firms. With ambitious growth plans this firm has excellent prospects for progression.
This firm is seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their growing City office.
You will be responsible for growing the Private department giving you much more in the way of flexibility with the type of work that you deal with. You will deal with a mix of privately funded clientele including those of HNW. You will, as the department grows, train and supervise junior members as well as run your own caseload of; Wills, Trusts, Estates, Probates and Lasting powers of attorney.
This role offers an excellent platform for progression.
- You will be a Solicitor with at least 5 Years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of experience)
- Supervisory experience or experience of building a client base is advantageous
- STEP qualification is preferred but not essential
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills
- An exceptional eye for detail is a must
- Salary is at market rate although is negotiable depending on your experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this growing firm based in the heart of the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly