Real Estate Lawyer
This stand-out practice is based in the heart of the West End. Real Estate is one of their core areas, and subsequently, their other departments have a Real Estate flavour to the work that they do. They are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and have grown significantly in recent years; they now stand at over 100 staff. They act for many well-known companies including Hilton Hotel, Ted Baker, Marriott and various funds. They are forward thinking, entrepreneurial, progressive and have a collegiate working environment. They are very creative and ahead of the curve in the changing legal landscape, they pave the way in Real Estate, with other law firms replicating their approach. They firm is highly profitable and well managed.
Due to increased workflow, the firm is seeking to hire two new Real Estate Lawyers for their West End based team.
The Real Estate department is highly regarded and deals with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from Sovereign funds, major financial institutions, well-known international companies including many household names, high-profile entrepreneurs, public figures, and investors. You will deal with a varied and interesting caseload which will include; Commercial leases, High-value landlord and tenant, Development and Acquisitions and disposals.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, it would suit someone looking to climb the ranks.
- You will have between 3-8 years PQE in Real Estate (the firm are looking to hire two Lawyers hence the broad range of PQE)
- This will be a hands-on role where you will have good client contact and have the opportunity to get involved in regular events.
- You will have a good grounding in Real Estate work and should possess a good technical knowledge
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will deal with high-quality work, as part of an innovative team
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a highly experienced, dynamic department in the centre of the West End of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.