This is a great opportunity to work for a growing Top 100 law firm that prides itself on being able to offer top quality work, excellent career prospects and a healthy work life balance in a supportive working environment. Our client has offices throughout the uk and they are looking for a commercial Solicitor at least 5PQE+for the Birmingham office:
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- undertaking a wide range of commercial and contractual based advisory and transactional work for clients across different sectors including healthcare, emergency services and housing;
- the opportunity to get involved in business development activities nationally with both existing and new clients; and
- being responsible for the supervision of more junior fee earners.
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates who have experience in procurement law, although this is not a pre-requisite.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and dynamic market leading firm and the successful candidates is likely to have:
- a genuine interest in growing business from existing clients as well as targeting and attracting new clients; and
- good interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate at interview that he or she is commercially minded, highly organised and able to work effectively in teams.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Commercial Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly