Our client is acommercial heavyweight and they have a fantastic opportunity for an employment lawyer to work within the Employment team. They carry out a huge variety of high calibre work so you will need to have gained some all around experience in employment law, have developed your technical skills, but also have experience in corporate support as a significant amount of the work is in this area supporting the corporate team.
What we can offer
Our clients employment team are known for their expertise in a wide range of employment matters and the quality of service to clients. This leads to to gaining quality work from clients, from within the region and far afield. The work is broad, varied and interesting. Instead of doing repetitive tasks and jobs, you will be:
Dealing with general HR advice
- Advising on transactions and assist the development of leads which arise from jobs
- Working with lawyers from other jurisdictions where cross-border issues arise
- Advising on ancillary work, such as large scale redundancies/executive terminations
- Running tribunal cases
- Liaising with insolvency specialists where necessary
- Advising on consultation requirements
- Working with the wide variety of departments and specialisms within Walker Morris
Opportunities to develop the group exist (such as in relation to business immigration) and consequently career progression possibilities are genuine.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.