Residential Property Partner
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress with an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and innovative firm based in one of London's most iconic buildings in the City? Now is such an exciting time as they continue to grow.
This firm has just celebrated their 2nd birthday, this firm was launched by Partners of an already highly successful firm, with the vision of just dealing with high-quality London work, with emphasis on HNW individuals. They are in a modern office overlooking the River Thames.
They have both a City and West End office and the team now stands at 30.
They have a culture which is entrepreneurial, dynamic, forward-thinking and very progressive. The Property work they do is high-quality, and they are continuing to grow due to an influx of new work. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team that has plans to further grow over the next 24 months, for this reason, the role comes with excellent prospects.
Within the last couple of months their International client base has continued to grow and it is common place to find team members travelling regularly to places such as Hong Kong and Singapore.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Residential Property Partner to join their City of London office.
The Residential Property department stands at a team of 7; you will deal with a varied caseload of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions. Fee earners deal with manageable caseloads and charge well for the work that they do.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 7 year's PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience)
- You will have good experience of dealing with your own caseload
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, although up to £50k, there is also a lucrative bonus structure on offer allowing you to increase your earnings
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Partner to join this growing firm based in the heart of the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.