Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Are you a Dispute Resolution Solicitor seeking the next step to progression? With expansion firmly on the cards in early 2018 this Top 200 practice is looking to add to their established office in Reading, Berkshire.
This top tier, multi service, award winning firm has a rich history dating back over 150 years, with this history comes an invaluable reputation across their network of offices. Client care is at the forefront of this firm's mind which is demonstrated by their extremely loyal clients base, having acted for several generational clients.
They are known for the great quality of work that they deal with across all their departments, with work often having an international flavour. They are a highly ambitious team and house some of the most sought-after Lawyers in the industry.
The Dispute Resolution team deal with domestic and international commercial disputes, specialising in company and shareholder disputes, banking and finance, construction, employment, insurance, property and trades.
- You will be a Dispute Resolution Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of the amount of experience)
- You should have a strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships is key
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure
Skills & Experience:
- Broad exposure across a range of high value legally complex disputes
- Excellent academic background
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent efficiency and transaction management skills
- Experienced in running negotiations/meetings under minimal supervision
- High level of professionalism and integrity
Apply now for this excellent Dispute Resolution Solicitor role with a Top 200 firm based in Reading