Solicitor - Personal Injury
Are you experienced Defendant Lawyer and seeking to progress in your career? With expansion firmly on the cards in early 2018 this Top 200 practice is looking to add to their established office in Reading, Berkshire.
This top tier, multi service, award winning firm has a rich history dating back over 150 years, with this history comes an invaluable reputation across their network of offices. Client care is at the forefront of this firm's mind which is demonstrated by their extremely loyal clients base, having acted for several generational clients.
The role would suit an experienced defendant lawyer with particular expertise in employer's liability and public liability as well as road traffic claims, although not essential. The role will involve direct client contact and working in a team environment.
The role will involve handling fast and multi track claims and the candidate will be used to working to deadlines. The candidate will also require good IT skills and will be willing to assist with business development initiatives. Depending upon the candidate's experience there may be an opportunity to handle overseas claims.
- Dealing with accounts processes, including time recording and billing
- Assist in the preparation of court documentation, bundles and instructions to counsel and experts
- Assisting the Reading Defendant Insurance team with business development initiatives
- Interacting with clients both face to face and in writing
- Working with minimum supervision
- Maintaining your own caseload
Excellent benefits package available from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme. Including 28 day annual holiday.
Apply now for this excellent role with a Top 200 firm based in Reading, Berkshire!