Junior Legal Counsel
An international bank based in the city of London is currently looking for a Junior Legal Counsel to join the Legal team on a permanent basis.
The bank offers project, trade and commodity finance among other services.
Reporting into the Head of Legal the Junior Legal Counsel will be responsible for a wide range of matters including, but not limited to;
- Providing legal advice to the wider business in relation to transactions as well as supporting the European branches
- Assisting trade finance transactions including drafting of transaction documentation
- Instructing external legal counsel where required and ensuring optimal service is provided by external legal services
- Assisting the Head of Legal with litigation
- Ensuring communication to management of legal changes which may impact the business
The role has been newly created as a result of the bank’s success and the successful candidate will be working within a friendly and supportive company.
There will be competitive benefits on offer as well as the opportunity for career development.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate banking law experience and an interest in trade finance.
Please apply without hesitation if you are able to demonstrate the requisite experience and would be interested to hear further details on the role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.