Wright Hassall LLP is a full service law firm with a well-respected 170-year history. We are entering a further period of growth and require an ambitious Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE to join our busy Employment team.
People are a major asset within any business and, like any asset, they need to be supported and managed effectively and efficiently. Our employment law solicitor’s work with employers across a variety of industry sectors, including both the public and private sector, registered providers and charities, advising on all types of employment law matters.
- Handle a caseload of work compromising a mixture of contentious and non- contentious matters from file opening to closure.
- Provide advice on the terms of Settlement Agreements.
- Draft Settlement Agreements.
- Advise on TUPE matters when instructed by Corporate and Commercial Teams.
- Assist Junior members of the Team with any queries.
- Assist the Team with day to day enquires from current and potential new clients.
- Attend upon clients in interview.
- Promote Wright Hassall’s fixed fee employment law retainer service “YEAR”.
- Ability to be able to demonstrate excellent technical expertise.
- Management of a busy caseload of employment work.
- Experience of undertaking a broad range of contentious and advisory work for a truly diverse client base.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to assist in driving the team forward through supporting its business development and marketing strategies.
You will be given guidance and support to develop your career within our Employment team. For the role of Employment Solicitor we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.