Supervisory RTA Fee Earner
Supervisory RTA Fee Earner – Cheshire
Commutable from: Manchester, Macclesfield, Congleton, Wilmslow, Cheshire
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Experience: 5+ Years
One of the North West’s leading firms of solicitors, employing 150 people across all areas of the legal profession. A stable and consistent firm, many of the employees have been with the company for over 10 years, contributing towards an exceptional bank of knowledge, experience and expertise.
is an opportunity for an experienced Solicitor or Fee Earner to join a well-established, forward thinking firm of solicitors. You would be entrusted with running your own caseload of predominantly fast-track RTA matters. Alongside this you would act as a point of referral to junior members of the team, providing assistance when required.
Ideal candidate criteria:
• Previous, up-to-date experience of handling your own caseload of both pre-litigated and post-litigated RTA Fast Track files with a proven track record in litigation
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team
• Target driven with an eye for business and commercial awareness whilst maintaining exceptional client care
• Proven track record of working to targets
• Proclaim experience desirable
The next step
To register your interest in this personal injury fee earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit
Apply for Supervisory RTA Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly