Interim Senior Legal Counsel
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a leading regional business, working in a small in-house legal team, within the group function. Your day to day will involve:
- Working on multi-jurisdictional agreements & procurement - design, review, process
- Developing documentation for procurement across the group
- Corporate work - helping to build approach and visibility of co sec across the group
- IP - managing the portfolio
- Corporate exposure around Due Diligence - being able to support DD processes, data room exposure, M&A
- To be involved in group/corporate work.
In terms of background, retail, or FMCG would be useful backgrounds, to benefit you taking on this interim role. The role will run for between 3-9 months, and you should be a genuine self-starter, able to operate independantly, in order to offer quality advice to the business.
Located in the Manchester region, this role is to start ASAP, ideally over the next 2-3 weeks, and will renumerate well.
For more information on this opportunity, please send your CV or make contact with Hannah Cottam at Sellick Partnership to discuss the opportunity further on 0161 834 1642 or 07867 517650.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.