Uxbridge - London
A Leading Top 500 legal firm who really stand out from the crowd are now seeking an additional Solicitor to join their Employment team based in Uxbridge!
They are one of the most successful firms outside of Central London, established for over 200 years with consistent high rankings in the Legal 500 (Top tier in a number of sectors). The approach to their team has given them a staff retention rate of over 95% with over 150 staff members growing year on year. Their dynamic approach of applying an 'out of the box' pro-active attitude to guidance and support has allowed them to build strong and lasting relationships with all clients. The firm believes in supporting and investing in their Lawyers creating a team focused working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Employment Solicitor to gain exposure to a diverse caseload acting on behalf of a range of clients from national and international corporates to SMEs.
Working alongside 3 Legal 500 listed Partners and a further 2 solicitors you will handle all aspects of an employment law caseload. You will be an Employment Solicitor with a confident approach to;
- Reviewing and drafting employment contract, policies, procedures and staff handbooks;
- Representing Claimants and Respondents in Employment Tribunal proceedings - drafting ET1 & 3s, preparing for preliminary hearings, drafting applications, dealing with disclosure of documents, drafting witness statements, advocacy in preliminary hearings;
- Advising on and drafting settlement discussions and COT3 agreements;
- Advising employers on general HR/employment law issues including disciplinary and grievance procedures, discrimination and whistleblowing - advising on options, risks, drafting paperwork, advising and supporting the client through processes;
- Advising employers on collective workplace issues - redundancy, restructure, TUPE. Advising on options, risks, advising on procedure, drafting paperwork, advising the client through any processes;
- Advising employees on settlement agreements, disputes, exit negotiations, grievances and restrictive covenant issues.
A leading salary is offered (negotiable depending on your level of experience/ potential following taken into consideration) plus an exceptional benefits package.
Apply using the links below for immediate consideration.