Senior Corporate Lawyer
Jeddah based law firm
Senior level role - with immediate start
Search has been retained to find a Senior level transactional lawyer for a law firm based in Saudi Arabia. The firm boasts multiple offices and is looking for an experienced lawyer to come and join their team.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
* Establishes law firm organizational strategies by contributing opinions and substantiation to the firm's strategic thinking and direction; creating functional strategic thinking and direction.
* Creates understanding and positive image of the law firm by building relationships; maintaining credibility .
* Generates revenues by obtaining new referrals from existing and past clients.
* Increases revenues by exploring new and additional services; developing and presenting cost-benefit analyses of new and additional services.
* Planning Strategy, Decision Making, Customer Focus, Building Relationships
* Managing Profitability, Planning, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Written Communication.
* Submit work reports to the chairman for business flow.
* Lead the legal team and oversees all legal work.
* Review and approve all RFP and overseas agreements with clients.
The client requires corporate lawyers who have:
* Bachelor Degree in Law and preferred Master degree
* Minimum of +8years experience.
* Previous management experience in same sector.
* Must have good communication, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
* Ideally a native Arabic speaker, English fluency both (written and spoken).
* Excellent Leadership, Interpersonal Skills.
* Be pleasant, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional situation.
To apply please send details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Senior Corporate Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly