I'm working with an property firm in Southend who are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their team.
- Drafting of leases, notices and general correspondence in lease extension matters
- Dictation as required
- Diary management of Tribunal claims and general lease extension matters; obtaining instructions, ensuring signing of deeds for completion (with man cos or otherwise) – including ensuring In-House solicitor meets deadlines
- General research into legal matters as required.
- Maintaining precedent documents
- Assisting with incoming phone calls and tasks as part of the wider company.
It's the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to take on more responsibility within conveyancing and who can work under minimal supervision.